Transform Your Class with CCGS Education!
CCGS builds classical guitar programs for schools and other organizations that have limited arts access or want to diversify their offerings. Learn what CCGS can do for you!
For Teachers and Schools
- Training in a classical guitar classroom curriculum that includes hundreds of pieces designed for every skill level including mixed levels, sight reading, worksheets, over 40 video tutorials and more.
- Free and low-cost training. Save the date: training by industry leaders Austin Classical Guitar will take place in Cleveland July 20-22, 2017, click here for more info! Other training available throughout the year. No previous guitar experience necessary!
- Expert Teaching Artists to assist in the classroom every step of the way.
- Start a music program from scratch, transform your general music class, reach new students, or create a world-class Guitar Orchestra.
- Connect to other guitar programs.
- School-Day and After-School Options Available.
- Flexible options based on your needs.
- Development of skills in all areas of music performance and understanding
- Hands-on learning on the world’s most popular instrument.
- A program individually tailored to student needs and levels
- Classroom ensemble instruction that works for every student at every level
- School visits by acclaimed guitarists
- Exciting and engaging performance opportunities.
- Entry into a life-changing relationship with music
The Cleveland Classical Guitar Society is a member of the artist roster of the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning.
In the video above…
Martez Price, a former student of CCGS Education, talks about his experiences in the program. While a student, Martez became the first Junior Guitar Teacher, a position that allowed him to gain teaching experience working in collaboration with CCGS and Boys and Girls Clubs of Cleveland. Since graduating from high school, Martez has become an assistant teacher for the CCGS Education Program, working alongside CCGS teaching artists in the classroom.
GuitarCurriculum.com Teacher Training Workshop – Cleveland, OH
Come one, come all! If you are a music educator and are interested in improving or creating a classroom guitar class, we can help. Whether you’re new to guitar or a private guitar instructor looking to expand your skills, this is the place for you. This three day course is presented July 20-22, 2017 in collaboration between Cleveland Classical Guitar Society, Austin Classical Guitar, and GuitarCurriculum.com. Click here to learn more about this exciting opportunity!