2019-2020 International Series
Season Retrospective with Erik Mann
In this curated playlist, Executive Director Erik Mann shares some favorite videos featuring artists from the 2019-2020 International Series. Erik introduces the pieces and performers, giving his insight on their time in Cleveland. Join us as we celebrate the world-class artistry that is presented each year through the CCGS International Series concerts.
Selections featured on this playlist:
- Raphaël Feuillâtre – Mazurka Appassionata (by Agustín Barrios Mangoré)
- Pablo Garibay – Tuhu from Hommage à Villa-Lobos (by Roland Dyens)
- Beijing Guitar Duo – Eight Memories in Watercolor, Op. 1: Herdboy’s Song & Blue Nun (by Tan Dun)
- Berta Rojas – Caazapa (by Agustín Barrios Mangoré)
- David Russell – My Gentle Harp (by Thomas Moore, arranged by Gerald Garcia)
To view the video in full-screen, click on the square in the bottom right corner of the video after you hit play. Please note that some of these videos are preceded by ads. You can skip through the ads when indicated near the bottom right corner of the video screen (usually after 5 seconds).